wow your brows

Wow your brows,

Brows, brows, brows. The first thing I look at when I meet someone. Your brows can make your look completely different. It speaks. For me that is one of the most important things in my make up routine.

A thick, full brow a la Cara Delevingne is one of the hottest trends at the moment that shows no sign of going away. But for me, that's not really a problem. I love this trend! I have thick untamed brows of myself, so now I just have to fill them in (using benefit give me brow) and I'm done. No more tweezing your brows every other day. Thank you Lord! A fuller brow can give you a more youthful, softer, and a more timeless look.




And then, there is The Bleached, Barely There Brow. They were mostly seen on the runway with a super dark smokey eye. Marc Jacobs also send all his models on the runway with their brows erased, and Kenzo bleached out brows and added white graphic eyeliner to add a different dynamic to the trend.  This is one for the super brave people, but can be rocked for sure! 




The perfectly groomed Instagram brow is taking over the Cara brow. Seen on all social media platforms. It looks like artwork in photos, but probably way too harsh in person. However, if you're still not willing to put down the brow pencil, then you better keep the rest of your face as minimal as possible.




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig